A viable course idea?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A viable course idea?

Hi all,

I'm hoping to create a course for the first time. The subject matter will be how to obtain work and succeed in the UK Film & Television industry.

I searched Udemy Insights for similar courses and, seemingly, there are none on this topic.

On this basis, does anyone have any advice about whether it would be wise to create a course like this? Does the fact there are no similar courses mean I will have no competition, or does it mean there is not a market for a course such as this? (I would hope and suggest that it is the latter - I work in the industry and I know there are a lot of people trying to find their first job in the industry. This course would be aimed at them.)

Thanks in advance for your help - much appreciated!

James 🙂

1 Reply

You should create a course on this topic. Certainly you will get an extra opportunity as there is not any competiotion. If you are sure that many people are keen to learn it you can step up for creating your course. I am fairly sure that udemy has big numbers of audience and obviously you will end up having some sort of sales. So give a try on it. Wish you all the best and welcome to this community. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors