Blue Snowball USB Ice mic has echo sound

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Snowball USB Ice mic has echo sound

Hi,

I use Blue Snowball Ice usb mic. I have put mic around 6 - 12 inches from my mouth. I have used screencast ometic Normalize and Reduce Noice functionalities of that tool. But I can hear a big echo or something like that on my audio. i.e. you need to increase the volume of the audio above 60. Can you tell me how to avoid it? Thanks.

Note: If you'll give me the right direction I can use Audacity too to fix this issue.

Audio file:  https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Fi2oXT8rlu

1 Reply

I used to use a snowball mic but now find a lapel mic much better and they are cheap to buy. The echo is probably because of the room. If you try recording in different rooms, especially carpeted, it might solve the problem. Correcting issues with software is better avoided in my experience. I recorded  tests in every room in my house. You might be surprised at the difference. I spent a year scientifically testing visual and audio to get the best results. Now I am recording my course it's working out pretty well. 

LL
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors