First Course : Free or Paid

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Course : Free or Paid

Hello All,

I just udemy as an Instructor a couple of days back and published my first course. My question from you all experts is - Is it a good strategy to offer first course for free as I can see 500+ students in 2-3 days ?

What are the pros and cons of this approach?

3 Replies

Pros:

1. You can get large number of enrolments

Cons:

1. You will not get any money

2. Students can give bad feedback

3. Students will not complete the course, many will not even start

4. There should be a balance, the course with high amount of enrolments (i.e. 20,000) and less reviews (i.e. 4, 6, 10, 15) are never liked by students

Genial

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

I just udemy as an Instructor a couple of days back and published my first course. My question from you all experts is - Is it a good strategy to offer first course for free as I can see 500+ students in 2-3 days ?

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

Genial.

@ChangaAuraAurasAdamkus wrote:

Genial

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

Genial

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

Genial

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

Genial!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors