cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How Camtasia 2018 Works

Hi Everyone,

I was sharing a video with some students on Facebook and thought that it might be of interest.

I use a software package called Camtasia 2018 (Windows/MacOS) to record and edit screencasts and PowerPoint presentation videos.

The following short video explains how Camtasia 2018 works at a high level:

Hope this helps,

---Brian

3 Replies

Thanks for sharing @Anonymous!

I used Camtasia while teaching student nurses in my last 5 years. I found it to be somewhat intuitive, Where Camtasia became confusing, tutorials did a fabulous job in getting me on track. Splicing and cutting recordings and graphics became easy. Camtasia is a nifty media production tool. Since the school purchased the software, does anyone have an idea as to what a single license costs? And thanks for the post. The other day, I coukd not bring the same software’s name to mind. Phew!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnnSchide889

It's expensive coming in at $249.  You can find it on sale for a considerable discount.  In the meantime you might want to get a 30-day trial and watch for a sale.

Best of luck,

---Brian

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!