راه حل

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

راه حل

Hello dear friends, I uploaded my course. Since I am in Iran, I had a problem reviewing the course. Please, if anyone can help me, how to put my courses in the market and students. Of course, I reviewed the affiliate network training, but I did not come up with any solution. Please help me, thanks to the active instructors.

1 Reply
AliciaPaz
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi, 

Not sure if this is a technical issue with how to get to publish or a question about publishing so I will reply to both potentials.

For the former, this article is helpful, also before hitting publish I always have a second set of eyes review every single thing on my landing page and cirriculm (I find a friend who doesn't know the topic as best as they will pay attention to new details over things they may skim because they know.) If it gets rejected to fix something, it will take more time when it sounds like you ready to hit publish. Once it's approved it's open to the market and students. 

To submit a ticket for any tech issues go here.

Good luck on the new course,

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors