1 big course or 2 smaller clurses

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 big course or 2 smaller clurses

Go to solution

Hi guys. I'm putting together quite a comprehensive course. Not sure how best to approach the curriculum. Launch a FREE small course for beginners and then entice students to sign up for the paid intermediate level with a bonus leeson etc. Or, publish 1 big course and promote with coupons and limited time FREE access etc. Any insights are most appreciated. I worry that the entry level may not be perceived as extensive enough. As i say. I,m a newbie. TIA😉 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Most sincere thanks Salil. Very much appreciated and a great insight. 👍 

Thanks again for taking the time to help me out. 

Paul. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Salil Dhawan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

It complete depends on your topic, marketing strategy, investment of time and money, and preference. The level of competition on Udemy will require you to create big comprehensive courses but at the same time you need to build an audience to promote that course.

Free courses on Udemy do get enrolments but only few of them are active students and even fewer who go onto enrolling in your paid courses.

Thank You

Salil Dhawan

Go to solution

Most sincere thanks Salil. Very much appreciated and a great insight. 👍 

Thanks again for taking the time to help me out. 

Paul. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!