2 Review identity.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Review identity.

Go to solution

I need help finished course has been review twice feed back wad 30 minute viedo need, 2 review identity in question, i use a profile picture that looks different than my video. It was older photo.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ScottDuffy
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

All new instructors must go through an identity review. I believe they sent you a message about recording a video of yourself reading a specific sentence, and sending it in.

https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229234067-Instructor-Identity-Verification-Process

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi Scott, 

Thank you so much for your reply I remember seeing this in email but was not sure if I need to send anything else this would be my 3rd review. I understand their is only 3 can be submitted. Just want to get it right. 

Thank you again Mr. Scott Duffy

Have a great evening sir.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ScottDuffy
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

All new instructors must go through an identity review. I believe they sent you a message about recording a video of yourself reading a specific sentence, and sending it in.

https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229234067-Instructor-Identity-Verification-Process

Go to solution

Hi Scott, 

Thank you so much for your reply I remember seeing this in email but was not sure if I need to send anything else this would be my 3rd review. I understand their is only 3 can be submitted. Just want to get it right. 

Thank you again Mr. Scott Duffy

Have a great evening sir.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors