2 payments not recieved yet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 payments not recieved yet

Greetings, up to this point, two months' worth of payment are yet to be settled and remain outstanding, despite the amount being insignificant to me. I would like to ensure that all requirements have been met and that there are no issues causing the delay. I have submitted all necessary documents, which were subsequently approved. I have attempted to reach out to both Udemy support and Payoneer team, but unfortunately, I have not received any response. Please refer to the attached picture for further information.

Please advice.

AhmadElhajjar_0-1683884589126.png

11 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ahmad.Elhajjar

We are sorry to hear you haven't received your payments yet.  I took a look into the system, and couldn't find any new tickets from you. The last one was from the 25th of March. 

Can you please open a new one here? The team will be looking into that and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you! 

Upon clicking on the link, it opened in what I believe to be the German language, which was unfamiliar to me.

I used a different link to submit a new ticket now. Could you please confirm if there is a ticket created under my name now?

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ahmad.Elhajjar,

I can confirm that we received your request.

The team will follow up with you as soon as possible.

Thank you! 

I'm glad to hear that. Thank you very much for your support.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pleasure!😊 

Greetings, I was notified by the support team that the funds would be received on May 22nd, but I have not received anything thus far. Despite sending an email regarding this matter, I have not received any response. It is essential for me to understand the current situation.

I'm at a loss for words. I've reached out to Udemy's support team multiple times regarding the payment delays, and each time they assured me that I would receive the payment within 20 days. However, nothing has materialized so far, despite being promised the payment on four different occasions. Today, on June 5th, they assured me once again that I would receive the payment, but nothing has arrived. To make matters worse, I received an email stating that there was a system issue, causing the payments to be postponed until June 22nd. Unfortunately, I have a strong belief that this situation will repeat itself. I desperately need a definitive and reliable response. Please refer to the attached pictures for reference.

They only acknowledged the first two payments, but there should actually be four outstanding payments that are due.

AhmadElhajjar_0-1685998552507.pngAhmadElhajjar_1-1685998563628.pngAhmadElhajjar_2-1685998627051.png

AhmadElhajjar_5-1685998796751.pngAhmadElhajjar_6-1685998807920.png

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ahmad.Elhajjar It is completely understandable that you are eager to get your payment to your account; however, here in the community, we do not have the means to investigate your request. You should follow up with the support team via the initial request you made. I'm sure they are working on a solution to get the payment to you. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

I have a strong sense of being trapped in a never-ending cycle. Despite sending it multiple times, I managed to send a reminder to support team only one day before the given deadline, yet I find myself in the same predicament. I can't comprehend why my situation isn't being treated as exceptional, so they promptly send the required amount in an attempt to resolve the issue. However, I'm now required to wait until the 22nd of June. What lies ahead? Will I receive yet another response asking me to wait for another extended period of time?

I am delighted to share that my issue has been resolved, and I am grateful to Udemy support team for their assistance in resolving it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors