A PUBLIC SPEAKING COURSE FROM A REFESHINGLY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A PUBLIC SPEAKING COURSE FROM A REFESHINGLY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE

Hi All, 

It's an honor to join all of you in this great community. My first course just went live 2 days ago! 

It's pragmatically pragmatic - the product of my over 30 years adventure in the public speaking universe and it's aptly titled, The 12 Things Every Public Speaker Must Know and Understand.

I am Apostle Sunny, International Keynote Speaker, Leadership Coach, Projects Expert, Energy Consultant and Published Author, but first, a Preacher! 

Cheers! 

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ApostleSunny, welcome to the community, and congratulations on launching your first course! 

While we do encourage our members to share their professional experience and expertise, we kindly ask that you keep self-promotion to a minimum. We hope you'll continue to engage with us and contribute to our discussions on public speaking and online teaching.

Wishing you all the best with your course and please don't hesitate to create posts and ask questions whenever you need any help! We're here to support you! 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors