A Thought on AI and Course Engagement

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Thought on AI and Course Engagement

Hey all,

I was thinking about a Udemy AI tool that would help answer the most common questions on out courses. Would this  be beneficial if I developed something like this?

Thanks,

Ari

2 Replies

@AriLevy112 I am on product hunt because innovation with ai interests me to prepare for this future few comprehend the implications of. We will all need to learn how to integrate ai to stay relevant. Sounds smart with technical courses where the answer is more concrete. If you don’t create it, someone eventually will. I’m saying that because disruption is the word and we can’t see it yet.

@AriLevy112 Indeed. I assume you may have collected sufficient information to feed to LLM, I think you should propose this to Udemy staff + an AI assistant micro-service based on said data would help Udemy + questioners better; later that can be incorporated on web as well as Mobile apps, etc. 

Great Idea btw.

regards 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors