A list of useful sources for instructors

Options

Comments

• Mike_Hern
    Options

Thank you for sharing this.

Some I already have experience with but will be looking to find what works best

• Michael Mickey
    Options

Thank you for this it helped me a lot as a new instructor

• brainquisitive
    Options

Any good free screen recording software for windows? Camtasia is paid

• VittorioLiu92
    Options

Thank you Massimo ! :smileyvery-happy:

• MdBaseer7
    Options

audacity: very handy to use for audio cuts and voice over common activities, like audio correction, normalisation, noise reduction

• I agree and love canva. I'm using it fir creating my videod and jt's just too easy! Hamdoulahe that K found that amazing tool, plus you can do tons with it in the free edition.

I combine it with Filmora, paid verdion for editing .

• LynnTagu
    LynnTagu Posts: 6
    Options

Awesome, thanks

• IkwuagwuIgwe
    Options

Same here. Canva has proven to be a very reliable resource for creating videos, slides and every other thing that Canva does.

• Monica2021
    Monica2021 Posts: 211
    Options

Thanks very much. I do appreciate that. I will also share it with others.

• SueBuist
    SueBuist Posts: 7
    Options

I found this great article on the 30% copyright myth.

https://www.gerbenlaw.com/blog/the-30-percent-rule-in-copyright-law/

I use Autodesk Sketchbook on my tablet for sketching and graphic design work. Very similar to Adobe Photoshop but it is free.

• Francisoji048
    Options

Thanks for this list of resources.It is really an awesome list.

• Unknown
    Options

Thanks for sharing!

• Nasser67
    Nasser67 Posts: 7
    Options

Excellent effort

• SaraDavies
    Options

thank you very good list

• Canvaすごくいいですね。

シェアありがとうございます!

• EmmanuelSimond
    Options

WOW! That's a generous list you put here!

Generous Thanks and all the best!

• Omar_Aljandali
    Options

Very useful, thank you for making such effort!

• valentinoAv271
    Options

level 2

• AnetteAurora
    Options

This is amazing Laurence. Thank You so much for this collection. I am new in here, but I am not new in using a camera (I am a photographer), and I am not new in I structi g and talking infront of an audiencebir a screen, so I am just really excited to finally be in here as an instructor who got my first cource written down in details. I just arrived in here today and you will be the first I have to give thanks to.

Thank You

• TerBel
    Options

I prefer Trello, Asana does not offer a free version and start spamming you with emails. Just FYI.

• OxfordCoach742
    Options

cngratulations!

• BenterAdede
    Options

I'm so glad I passed by here. I've learned a lot. Getting ready to publish my first course!!!

Thank you for the tips and links!

• ovick_art
    ovick_art Posts: 10
    Options

How can I create courses on Udemy

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,227 Udemy rank
    Options

Hi @Trends_with_ovick Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform. You can start creating your course via this link.This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator

• OxfordCoach742
    Options

@ElianaC
    Congratulations!

• ovick_art
    ovick_art Posts: 10
    Options

Thanks you so much

• Tedley Meralus
    Options

This is a great idea. Thank you for sharing. These are all valuable tools and resources.

• Sensei Lopez
    Options

Thank you so much for sharing, I can use it myself! I'm new to the Udemy both as an instructor and student.

• MohamedAISSA1985
    Options

Hi guys,

I recommend you https://storyset.com/ for awesome dynamic illustrations. You can make awesome gif from the free illustrations and online tool. I use it on my powerpoint videos.

Best success to you,

Mohamed

• Benoit_K
    Benoit_K Posts: 6
    Options

Hi everyone,

Is it really safe to use images/pictures of sites such as Pixabay, Pexel ? I used them for my courses and now I see that you can get sued even though those sites claim to have a CC0 license.

Am I being paranoid ? Anyone has a bad experience from using material from these sites ?
    I plan on subscribing to a paying site and replace some of the pictures to be sure everything's legal from now on.