A little question before publishing my first course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A little question before publishing my first course

Go to solution

Hello everybody 🙂

I am going to publish my first course on Udemy, but I have a little question before doing it: Is it possible to make lessons only with titles on the screen easily readable? I want to make my lessons without my voice. But only with in-screen words and background music. 

I took a look at the instructor's guidelines, but I don't found anything about speaking with microphone.

Can someone reply to my question? Smiley Surprised
I am new on Udemy Smiley LOL

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @federico_samp! @Anonymous is correct here. When we say “audio” what we mean by this is “audio instruction” and not some kind of background music. Check out our course quality checklist for more info here

If you need additional details, feel free to reach out to policy@udemy.com.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

I cannot imagine that would be approved.  That would be an awful user experience. 

Go to solution

Hello @Anonymous and thanks for your reply,

Sometimes, it depends on the video quality and titles readability... My titles in the video are read-friendly... I'm asking it for information about approval.

Kind regards

Federico

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

No, it doesn't depend on the readability of the titles.  A course with no audio isn't a course.  It would be awful no matter how you couch it. 

@Abbie , I assume (hope) I'm correct here?

Go to solution

I don't mean to create an audio-free course. It will have a (copyright-free) background music and readability-friendly title. I'm saying this because I've seen courses with terrible audio and/or video quality in the past...

Let me know Smiley Happy

Kind regards.

Federico

Go to solution

Hey @federico_samp! @Anonymous is correct here. When we say “audio” what we mean by this is “audio instruction” and not some kind of background music. Check out our course quality checklist for more info here

If you need additional details, feel free to reach out to policy@udemy.com.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi, It's very sad to know... 

Anyway, I'll try to create a course with my microphone. Thanks to all.

Kind regards

Federico

Go to solution

Hey Federico, I've found some great mics on Amazon, if better sound is the issue. If you don't like your voice, I've watched videos with all types of voices, accents, ages and if the content is good, I'm not bothered by the voice. Good luck!!! You can do this.

Go to solution

Its okay sister at least you have a microphone XD💛

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors