A query regarding re-submitting

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A query regarding re-submitting

Go to solution

Today,in the morning i received an email from udemy regarding my course (that was under review for about 5-6 days ) telling that my course image has some issues and I fixed it and pressed the re-sumbit so the thing that I wanted to know is that do i have to wait for more 6 business days or will the review resume? Does anyone have any idea?

-Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @MohammedKha054 It usually doesn't take the same amount of time once you have sent the corrections as someone from the team has it in their queue. Currently, you'll need to wait for the team on this as they are working hard to get to all requests in a timely manner.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @MohammedKha054 It usually doesn't take the same amount of time once you have sent the corrections as someone from the team has it in their queue. Currently, you'll need to wait for the team on this as they are working hard to get to all requests in a timely manner.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thanks for the information 

Have a nice day 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors