About my first big-size course and need some marketing suggestions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About my first big-size course and need some marketing suggestions

Hello Everybody, 

I am excited to join this community. I want to share one thing with you guys! 

I released my first big-size course on Udemy and it is my second course. It was released 15 days ago and I have earned $200+ in this very short time and a total of 70+ students enrolled. I created 238 lectures and 43+ hours of course contents. I realize making quality content will help always to sell a course better. 

But I need help from the experts here. Can you please do it, guys!

I still did not start any marketing. I am now developing my own personal website and then I will start writing blogs. Also, I will focus on publishing videos on YouTube.

- Will this be the correct way?

- Do I need to make any more plans?

Thank you so much for reading my first post.

- Arefin

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @arefindev Congratulations on getting students enrolled in your course!  We have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there. You can also check out the webinar we just did with Katie Bent. There is a lot of valuable information in it on how to optimize your course at every stage.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!