Academics and Councelling

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Academics and Councelling

Hello Everyone. This is Poonam from India. I am currently pursuing my PhD. I am very much passionate about teaching and Udemy seems to be a best platform for that. I have 3 years of teaching experience of biology and life sciences with special expertise in molecular biology, evolution, cell biology, human physiology.

Currently pursuing studies in Molecular Docking studies and I will be really happy to share my knowledge and experience with you. 

I have experience in dealing with people and their career opportunities and would love to share with needy ones.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PoonamGupta339 Welcome to the community!  Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform.  

You can use the Marketplace insights, you can first search the topic of a course to see what demand vs supply about this topic. 

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors