Add Audio to powerpoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Audio to powerpoint

Dear all,

Firstly thank you for having me, I'm a new member taking baby steps in online courses.

I already have a course created, as I've already had materials for offline teaching experience. My presentation is in powerpoint and as it is a very visual experience I'd like to focus on that. So it's a first time using audio in it. How should I do it? Narrate in ppt? I must warn I have quite a few animations that make the presentation interesting that I wouldn't like to lose, or should I record the lecture independentely using Audacity and then find a video editor to combine the two?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Portugal,
Rita Santos
3 Replies

Hi Rita I am using Camtasia Studio to do my recordings. There are free plugins for chrome such as screencastify to help with the recording.

Let's be friends and help each other motivate and do our first course on udemy.

Thank you.

I will definitely explore screencastify.

Wish you all the best.

Greetings from Portugal,
Rita Santos

Hi @Rita_SSantos  Microsoft Support has an article on how to add or record audio in PPT. I don't use PPT but the instructions seem straightforward.  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/video-add-and-record-audio-eeac1757-5f20-4379-95f2-0d0cd1...

Hopefully the link works. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors