cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add screencast to Assignment?

Go to solution

My plan is to provide an assignment after most lectures to allow the student to practice the concept. Ideally, to encourage the student to do the assignment, I would state the assignment objective at the end of the lecture. In the assignment itself I would restate the objective, wait a few beats, then provide a video screencast showing what I consider an appropriate solution.

Has anyone structured their course like this? Is it even possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi BrianCase923;

I suggest you to ask from Udemy online chat agents. They are really great and will help you.

Regards;

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi BrianCase923;

I suggest you to ask from Udemy online chat agents. They are really great and will help you.

Regards;

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@Anonymous

It's so embarrassing that I have yet to learn Assignments and use them.  I began early having students submit project work via the Q&A section of the course.  Then Udemy released Assignments and I never cut over.

General question: Has everyone adopted assignments?  Are they any better than simply having students submit assignments via the Q&A section of the course?  Are there significant differences?  Perhaps I need to do some invetigation...

Still, I would offer per-section projects rather than per-lecture projects.  Of course, I would assume that your choice depends on how long your lectures are.

---Brian

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors