Advertising

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advertising

Go to solution

I am in the process of creating a course. I would like to know if I can promote it with paid advertising on social media.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SterlingAce588,

Thanks for reaching out. I'll be happy to assist you! 

About your question, you can promote your course on social media for free or using paid advertising. Every paid course you publish has a referral link, which you can use to share and promote the course.

You can check this article to learn more about Promote Your Course With Coupons and Referral Links

We have a good amount of material about how you can start marketing your courses; please take a moment to watch some webinars we had with our most experienced instructors:

Another opportunity that you have is that instructors have the option to participate in the Udemy deals program. This allows Udemy to use marketing data to optimize your courses' list price and offer your courses at a discount in different markets around the world.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have more questions. 

David V.

Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SterlingAce588,

Thanks for reaching out. I'll be happy to assist you! 

About your question, you can promote your course on social media for free or using paid advertising. Every paid course you publish has a referral link, which you can use to share and promote the course.

You can check this article to learn more about Promote Your Course With Coupons and Referral Links

We have a good amount of material about how you can start marketing your courses; please take a moment to watch some webinars we had with our most experienced instructors:

Another opportunity that you have is that instructors have the option to participate in the Udemy deals program. This allows Udemy to use marketing data to optimize your courses' list price and offer your courses at a discount in different markets around the world.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have more questions. 

David V.

Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Thank you very much!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors