Advice from seniors

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice from seniors

Hi all!

I am really excited to see many professionals growing further and spreading knowledge simultaneously. I am also taking it as motivation for the improvement in my knowledge as well as a source of monetary benefit. 

My core area is Environmental Engineering. Seniors with similar background specifically and rest in general, please shed some light to kick off 2023 in a best way.

Regards

1 Reply

Dear Global Enviropedia,

As an instructor on Udemy, I am thrilled to welcome you to the community! I know firsthand how rewarding and fulfilling it can be to share your knowledge and expertise with students from around the world.

As a new instructor, you have the opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of your students. At Udemy, we are committed to supporting you in your journey as an educator and helping you succeed on the platform.

I encourage you to take advantage of the resources and support available to you as a Udemy instructor. From technical assistance to marketing tips, there is a wealth of information available to help you create and promote a high-quality course.

Please read, 5 Tips for Success as a New Instructor on Udemy 

If you have any questions or need any guidance along the way, don't hesitate to reach out. I am happy to share my experiences and insights with you as you get started on your Udemy journey.

Again, welcome to the Udemy community! I look forward to seeing your courses thrive on the platform.

Sincerely,

Afrozulla Khan

Founder, Nyayik Vigyan

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors