Affidavit - Signed & Sent

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affidavit - Signed & Sent

We uploaded a course as a company which has instructors, and these multiple instructors taught in this particular course. Udemy made me sign an Affidavit. Is it something normal? Or this might result into a permanent ban because we have worked really hard in making the content of the course. 

Currently the course is in Ban Status and we are still waiting a reply over the affidavit from udemy. 

I am willing to even submit a verification video from each of my instructor but the replies from Udemy support are very slow. 

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @BalashLimited, thanks for reaching out. I understand that you are concerned about the Affidavit request and the status of your course on Udemy. However, since this is a very specific question related to your course and the Affidavit request, the best way to address your concerns is to contact our policy team directly at policy@udemy.com. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding your course's status and the Affidavit request.

Please rest assured that our policy team is working hard to review the Affidavit and address your concerns as quickly as possible. However, due to the high volume of inquiries we receive, there may be some delays in our response time. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our policy team for assistance.

We appreciate your efforts and commitment to teaching on Udemy!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Hello Bella, i have the same problem, Udemy send me a email and tell me to sign in and submit the affidavit of rights. Can you tell me how to fill up the the affidavit form and how to sing , actually I am just new here , can you please help me? Thank You 

Hi @bikramghosh ,

Is your problem resolved? Did you asked the policy team 1st so that you can explain to them for what they think is copyrighted.

How did you proceed?

Please guide
cc. @Bella can you assist in this regard, thanks

Thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors