Affidavit of Rights Form

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affidavit of Rights Form

Hello Everyone, I am a new instructor on Udemy and I create practice test on udemy but Udemy send me a email about affidavit of rights and tell me to sing in and sent a reply. But the course is totally created by me a and I don't know what happened. Can anyone please help me how to fill up the form? Actually can anyone tell me how to sing in on it ? I am new here. Thank You, Udemy give me just 14 days time . Please someone help me to fill up the form.

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @bikramghosh 

In this case, it's best to ask the team at policy@udemy.com. The Trust & Safety team will be happy to clarify further as this happens when they need further clarification of the course ownership. 

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

Did you get any reply from the policy Team of udemy. 

Because I filled the form but still I am not getting any reply It's been more than 4 days my course gets stuck in the review process. I filled the Affidavit of Rights completely and it's been more than 2 days I didn't get any reply from the policy Team of udemy regarding the Affidavit of Rights.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors