Affidavit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affidavit

I've had courses on Udemy for over 2 years and have uploaded my 4th course, Udemy have asked me to send a verification video and sign an affidavit! Had anyone else had this happen, not sure what the reason is!

9 Replies

I believe every instructor has to do it eventually.

Whilst it's an inconvenience to many, if you consider the fact that it's a security measure, it's warranted and welcomed by many.

I accept that but they are saying there's a discrepancy but won't tell me what it is! 

@DanielEvans wrote:

I believe every instructor has to do it eventually.

Whilst it's an inconvenience to many, if you consider the fact that it's a security measure, it's warranted and welcomed by many.

Any news on this?

Yes Alex it's all sorted, it was because my course was presented by someone else.

Hi @StewartRoberts 

Did you just signed and sent or 1st asked them what is wrong.

Did they replied to your query before signing the affidavit?

Thanks

@StewartRoberts Please advise what should I do? as I am getting any response from udemy team regarding what discrepancy have they found

Thanks

My course was presented by someone I know and Udemy wanted to make sure the course hadn't been copied. 

Your will have to find out about your course it could be a different problem.

Good luck

Hi @StewartRoberts ,

Thank you for your response.

Did they told you the reason before you signed the affidavit or afterwards?

Thanks

Afterwards

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors