Affidavit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affidavit

I've had courses on Udemy for over 2 years and have uploaded my 4th course, Udemy have asked me to send a verification video and sign an affidavit! Had anyone else had this happen, not sure what the reason is!

9 Replies

I believe every instructor has to do it eventually.

Whilst it's an inconvenience to many, if you consider the fact that it's a security measure, it's warranted and welcomed by many.

I accept that but they are saying there's a discrepancy but won't tell me what it is! 

@DanielEvans wrote:

I believe every instructor has to do it eventually.

Whilst it's an inconvenience to many, if you consider the fact that it's a security measure, it's warranted and welcomed by many.

Any news on this?

Yes Alex it's all sorted, it was because my course was presented by someone else.

Hi @StewartRoberts 

Did you just signed and sent or 1st asked them what is wrong.

Did they replied to your query before signing the affidavit?

Thanks

@StewartRoberts Please advise what should I do? as I am getting any response from udemy team regarding what discrepancy have they found

Thanks

My course was presented by someone I know and Udemy wanted to make sure the course hadn't been copied. 

Your will have to find out about your course it could be a different problem.

Good luck

Hi @StewartRoberts ,

Thank you for your response.

Did they told you the reason before you signed the affidavit or afterwards?

Thanks

Afterwards

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!