Affidavit.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affidavit.

So first my course was published, then later taken down and was asked to provide a manual verification, and now they banned my course saying my contents are taken from third party. And i have to sign an affidavit. I am not told what exactly is the issue because i can guarantee all my contents are orginal.

any suggestions?

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PilotSikki Sorry for the confusion this has caused you. Currently, the Instructor Community cannot take a look at specific cases such as this one, so you will need to follow up with the Trust & Safety team. They will provide you with steps on how you can verify your identity by e-mail. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hey PilotSikki, can you tell me how to fill up the affidavit form of rights, actually Udemy also send me the email and tell me to sing in , can you please help me to fill up the form.

Well the instructions are pretty much mentioned in the body of their email. The fact that you have to submit an affidavit after seeing your profile tells me that Udemy is implementing new policies. There is nothing to worry about if you have followed ther T&C. However i am facing a new problem where i have to prove my identity over and over again even after providing them manual verification/affidavit. 

Somthing doesn't add up!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors