After Clicking Submit for Review, Verification Info Entered

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Clicking Submit for Review, Verification Info Entered

Hi,
I finished my course. It took 11 months. I clicked Submit for Review.
I was then asked for my birthday and address.

This was on a Saturday at 4pm Central Time (U.S.).
The verification process takes 3-5 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays).
By the sixth business day, the Udemy team will follow up via email to let me know if my account is verified or if more information is needed.
Then, I have to click the Submit for Review, again.

It will take up to two business days for the Udemy team to review the course, depending on the volume of submissions at that time.

The progress bar on the Courses page still is not 100%.

Is there anything to add to the above?

7 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SteveCampbell2022,

As you can see in the article Instructor Identity Verification Process - FAQ, it is still necessary to submit your course for review after completing your verification process. The team will be more than happy to review your course once you decide to submit it. If you have any specific questions or need any assistance, feel free to contact instructorsupport@udemy.com

We're excited for you to become a published instructor soon! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Bella, thank you. - Steve

Hi,

Saturday, April 30th, 2022, 3:59 pm Central Time (US)

I clicked Submit for Review.

Waited five business days, Monday through Friday, May 2-6th.

I have not gotten a response.

Please advise who can check on my verification status.

Thank you,

Steve Campbell

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SteveCampbell2022, our team took a look at your account but it looks like your account verification is complete, but you still haven't submitted the course for review. 

Could you try clicking on the button ''Submit for Review'' as shown on the screenshot below:

submit_a_course_for_review.jpg

Check out this help article for a step-by-step guide and instructions on what to do if you run into any issues when clicking on this button. Also, feel free to contact instructorsupport@udemy.com if you need any further assistance - they'll be happy to help!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Hi Bella,

Thank you for looking into my verification status. I clicked Submit for Review. This time I did get a response from Udemy:

Congratulations on finishing your course!

You are just one step away from having your course published on Udemy. You have successfully submitted your course for review. Our team will review your course in the next 2 business days, and get back to you.

You submitted your course for review on May 9, 2022.

Regards,

Steve Campbell

Hi,
I am so pleased to report the course was approved.

Regards,

Steve Campbell

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's amazing, @SteveCampbell2022, congratulations! 👏

Now, don't hesitate to visit the Published Instructor Club and participate in discussions with your fellow instructors. And feel free to post in the community anytime you need help with something related to the platform!

Best of luck! 

Keep Going Rock And Roll GIF by Digital Pratik

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors