Alas! I misplaced a student!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alas! I misplaced a student!

Go to solution

Hi

I have a student that for the sake of anonymity I'll call Aleksandr Savvopulo. He left a bad review and his review contained a question suitable for the Q&A. I responded that he can contact me directly with questions and even responded to his question within the review itself although the Q&A would be better.

Anyways a week has passed and I tried to directly message the student to address his concerns, but alas Aleksandr Savvopulo has gone missing !

On a serious note he/she probably returned the course since they no longer appear as a student in the course. That is perfectly fine, however since Aleksandr Savvopulo is no longer with us I want his/her review to begone too. (Bad reviews are fine if it is from an actual student, otherwise it is irrelevant).

Any ideas how to banish Aleksandr Savvopulo's bad review since he is no longer with us?

Thanks

Ron

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @RonErez 

Happy to help! Any questions related to reviews must be addressed to the Trust and Safety team. They will review on a case to case situation.

Hope this helped. Let us know if you have any further questions!

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @RonErez 

Happy to help! Any questions related to reviews must be addressed to the Trust and Safety team. They will review on a case to case situation.

Hope this helped. Let us know if you have any further questions!

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

Go to solution

Great, thank you !

Ron

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors