Allah is Great

Options

Hi

Dears my first course has been published at 5th june By the grace of Almighty Allah at 7:30 Pm my enrolled student was 12 but at this time at 10:10Pm students has become 78.

Thanks Allah

Rabia Khan

Udemy Instructor

Comments

• Karansetia
    Karansetia Posts: 205
    Options

Wow That's amazing

Allah is Great !

Congratulations For your Achievement

@Rabia_Khan1

All the best !

Alhamdulilah

• Rabia_Khan1
    Options

@Karansetia
    wrote: Allahamdollillah now i got 650+ enrollments
    By the blessings of Allah all these got in 10 - 12 hours and also getting quick response

@Karansetia
    wrote:

Wow That's amazing

Allah is Great !

@Rabia_Khan1

All the best !

Alhamdulilah

Wow That's amazing

Allah is Great !

@Rabia_Khan1

All the best !

Alhamdulilah

• Karansetia
    Options

650+ enrollments That's Unbelievable 😇

• Rabia_Khan1
    Options

@Karansetia
    wrote:now my Enrollemts going to touch 1800 students as it crossed 1730.
    Allah is Great.
    You could see my course from profile.
    Some days ago one instructor was saying that u could not become champion as you are not published istructor but Allah Gives me strength i i made my course n got 1700 + enrollements with in 17 hours

650+ enrollments That's Unbelievable 😇

• Karansetia
    Options

Congratulations! You will become a Champion.

May Allah be with you !

• Rabia_Khan1
    Options

@Karansetia
    wrote:

May Allah be with you !

Achieved 1805 enrollments

• Rabia_Khan1
    Options

2041 enrolled kindly guide how i can engaged them

• Karansetia
    Options

You can keep then engaged by making more resources and updating the current resources available to them.

And making more such courses you'll be very successful.

AlLhamdollillah ☺️

• Rabia_Khan1
    Options

@Karansetia
    wrote:Have you also joined my course?

@Karansetia
    wrote:

You can keep then engaged by making more resources and updating the current resources available to them.

AlLhamdollillah ☺️

AlLhamdollillah ☺️

• Karansetia
    Options

yes i have enrolled ☺️ your course is great

May Allah be with you ☺️

• RehanArqam
    RehanArqam Posts: 10
    Options

Is your course free or paid?

• Rabia_Khan1
    Options

My course is paid because coupon has benn expired my total enrollments is 9925

Both paid snd free

• RehanArqam
    RehanArqam Posts: 10
    Options

I did not understand you. Was ur course free or paid? I have uploaded a course but it is not doing well. I have just 4 enrollments. It was uploaded on 16 june. Its about 4/5 days now. My domain is python programming.

I am so worried. I have seen that some instructors have 30/30 courses , i think they upload a course every third day. But still they have over 100,000 / 1,50,000 students. Deapite their rating are 3 out of 5. Most students comment angrily on their courses that it must be banned but still they getting 3000/4000 students daily.

I am really surprised to see such things.

• Rabia_Khan1
    Options

Step by step students watching my course. Approximately 8200 minute taught n 839 active students are showing to me.

Suggest me my new upcoming cources are From My feild it was just to gain experience. I also have paid students but paid are less compaire to free.

@LawrenceMMiller
    wrote:

You are seeing the effect of free courses and free coupons. It is completely deceptive. A much better indication of how an instructor or course is doing is to look at the number of reviews and the ratio of reviews to enrollments. You can get 10k enrollments quickly and have no reviews because no one is actually going through your course.

Pick a successful instructor and look at the ratio of reviews to enrollments and you will find that it is around 4X to 6X. In other words, if you have 10k reviews, you probably have 40-60k students who actually bought your course. Anything above those ratios (like 1k reviews and 100k enrollments) just indicates that the instructor has been giving it away.

In this case Rabia Khan has 108 reviews which means he only really has 400-600 actual students. Yes... it is possible that the other 9,000 bought the course but haven't got around to watching it. But that is not credible.

• JessicaThompson
    Options

Hello

I am happy for you. Can you tell me how did you increase your course sale? How did you reach your students?

Enjoy creating!!

• HSE-Trainer
    HSE-Trainer Posts: 252 Community Champion rank
    Options

How many paid enrollment you got? Just asking

• Rabia_Khan1
    Options

I spread my link on different forum

@JessicaThompson
    wrote:

Hello

I am happy for you. Can you tell me how did you increase your course sale? How did you reach your students?

Enjoy creating!!

• Abdulkareem
    Options

@Rabia_Khan1
    Hey iam new here dear i want to also learn something ,so if u wanna help me thanx alot ,

I want to learn something

• Abdulkareem
    Options

Hey dear @Karan280 you will also get good news from udemy ameen..

• Karansetia
    Options

Hi @RehanArqam
    You should go for Course Promotion and Generate Free Coupons to attract more and more audiece to your course.

All the best !

• Karansetia
    Options

Thank you soo much @Abdulkareem

ALL THE BEST to you too !

• Rabia_Khan1
    Options

its my pleasure kindly contact with me on linked in or fb

@Abdulkareem
    wrote:

@Rabia_Khan1
    Hey iam new here dear i want to also learn something ,so if u wanna help me thanx alot ,

I want to learn something

• Abdulkareem
    Options

@Rabia_Khan1 thanku so if you don,t mind can you give me your fb or insta or any kind of number so thats how i can ask you sonething needable help

• Rabia_Khan1
    Options

why not my fb page n linkedin profile has given in my profile

fb page is /victoryvalley.mianwali you can contact me through it.

@Abdulkareem
    wrote:

@Rabia_Khan1
    thanku so if you don,t mind can you give me your fb or insta or any kind of number so thats how i can ask you sonething needable help

• Rabia_Khan1
    Options

@Karansetia
    wrote:

May Allah be with you !

Hi Dear

By the grace of Almighty Allah My 2nd Course has gone Live today n this one is much Fantastic namely Incredible Painting with MS Paint in Windows.

6 Courses that are Practice Test and some Academic About I.T and English are Under construction

Excel has been recorded and uploaded of 4 hrs 15+ minute but approx 15 hours of recording left too.

i m happy to share it.

that is why i was out of Community.

• Karansetia
    Options

Congratulations 🥳