Alternate Verification Process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate Verification Process

Hello,

This is Chirag. Two days back I submitted a course for review by means of alternate verification method.

Yesterday I got a mail stating my video file on Google drive was inaccessible.  I made the necessary changes and reverted back with a mail.

It's been more than 30 hrs since then and I don't have any idea about the status of verification.

Anyone here who can inform the relevant team and expedite the process? I don't want to lose potential students.

Regards,

Chirag.

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ChiragMehta777 

I've pinged the team and they're aware of your most recent update. Rest assured, they will be following up with you via email. You should expect a reply at the end of the day. 

Eliana Cerna
Udemy Community Team

Hi ElianaC

i hope you are doing well

i sent the alternative verification exactly 48 hrs ago but there has not been any reply yet.

i have sent them another email as well just a moment ago. i am currently enrolled in the 45-day challenge and there are only two days remaining. i really look forward to completing this challenge and getting published.

i was wondering if there is something else that i can do to make sure i don't miss the deadline.

Any help is highly appreciated

Thank you so much for your constant support

Muslim Helalee

Muslim Helalee - Full Stack Web Developer and Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors