Alternate verification process (Need help)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate verification process (Need help)

I had sended my video and I recieved reply from udemy But, They thinks I am 13-17 Y/o and I am now 19 Y/o So, I sended my National ID to udemy, Will they verify my account after seeing my National ID?

Udemy's Mail :

Hi there,

Thanks for submitting your information. We are, unfortunately, having some trouble verifying your account because it appears that you are underage.

According to our Terms of Use, you must be 18 years old to publish a course on Udemy.

If you are between the ages of 13 and 17 years old, you can however publish a paid course with the consent of a legal guardian.

If you have such consent, please send us a video in which both you and your legal guardian appear. Your guardian must read the full script below:

“I, [full legal name], certify, under the penalty of perjury, that I am the guardian of [full legal name]. I hereby agree to the instructor terms, as well as all other terms and policies posted on Udemy, and assume responsibility and liability for compliance to all of the above on behalf of my child.”

Once we have received the above, we'll be able to complete the verification process.

Regards,
Udemy Trust & Safety Team

I will wait for your respectable reply.Smiley Happy

Ramish Masood
Software Engineer | Web-Developer | CyberSecurity Expert
1 Reply

Hey @Ramish98571,

You will need to direct any questions you have about this to verification@udemy.com. Keep in mind the community is not an escalation channel and we can't address specific instructor cases such as this one. 

Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!