Alternative Verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Verification

Hello, I live in Turkey I've sent video for alternative authentication 3 days ago but I can't get a response please help

2 Replies

Hi @AzimGafurjanov, I know you must be super eager to submit your course for review. Please note that although the verification process takes aproximately 24 hours, this could fluctuate a little since our team works through the queue of submitted videos in the order that they were received. 

Feel free to give them a nudge though, writing back to verification@udemy.com. I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as your email is next!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hi Abbie

i hope you are doing well

i sent the alternative verification exactly 48 hrs ago but there has not been any reply yet.

i have sent them another email as well just a moment ago. i am currently enrolled in the 45-day challenge and there are only two days remaining. i really look forward to completing this challenge and getting published.

i was wondering if there is something else that i can do to make sure i don't miss the deadline.

Any help is highly appreciated

Thank you so much for your constant support

Muslim Helalee

Muslim Helalee - Full Stack Web Developer and Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors