Alternative verification next steps

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative verification next steps

Hello, 

Yesterday I submitted by email my video for the alternative verification process, awaiting that to submit my course for review.

Could you please tell me how will I receive feedback about the completion of the verification process - is it with a reply email? I imagine, if the verification is successful, will I stop seeing the Step 2 of 2 of Submit for Review button and be able to proceed to submit the course for review? 

Thank you advance for the information!

Best regards, 

Svetla

2 Replies

Hey @SvetlaManch735, yes, please be in the lookout for the Verifications team email. You should expect a reply from the team within 48 hours after you reach them.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hi Abbie

i hope you are doing well

i sent the alternative verification exactly 48 hrs ago but there has not been any reply yet.

i have sent them another email as well just a moment ago. i am currently enrolled in the 45-day challenge and there are only two days remaining. i really look forward to completing this challenge and getting published.

i was wondering if there is something else that i can do to make sure i don't miss the deadline.

Any help is highly appreciated

Thank you so much for your constant support

Muslim Helalee

Muslim Helalee - Full Stack Web Developer and Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!