Alternative verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative verification

Go to solution

As it appears that I have the same problem as a new instructor - submitted alterative verification more than 24 hours ago and still awaiting a response. Udemy says the course will be deleted by tonight so I am just crossing my legs and fingers it doesnt happen!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @DrSayemHossain & @Engr_SAM please don't worry about the deletion of your account. If we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on this. You'll get a reply from the team once they get to your request since they work in the order they get them.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

I submitted my verification video on 26-May-2020 and still haven't received any response.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @DrSayemHossain & @Engr_SAM please don't worry about the deletion of your account. If we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on this. You'll get a reply from the team once they get to your request since they work in the order they get them.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors