Animation video maker

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animation video maker

Hello there!!

It is Marios and I am trying to build my first training Udemy courses for my students.

Can you please recommend me any animation video maker for Udemy training videos? 

Thank you very much!

Cheers,

Marios

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mar Michal  Are you planning to create an animated course? We have seen some instructor use Vyond ; however you can use the one of your preference. If you are producing an animated course, I'll also recommend you to send an email to our Trust & Safety team so they can provide you more context on what you can or cannot do.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hi Eliana.

Thank you very much for your message! It was helpful indeed!

I would also like to ask whether I can use video makers like whiteboard software (i.e.Doodly) or a powerpoint tooklit (i.e. I-Spring). They both seem to suit well to my needs. I reviewed the terms /requirements for videos and I think both are fine. If you have any opinion on this topic I would be glad to read it!.

Thank you once again.

Best wishes,

Marios

By the way, I came accross your profile and it seems to have a passion with organic products. It is one of my interests not as a creator like you but as a consumer. However, if there are any related courses to this field I would be glad to watch!

Best,

Marios

Hello,

I hope you are doing well.

Do you recommend I use PPT with a screen recording for my courses or it will be hard for mobile users to attend these courses? 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marios

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors