Any Pak Instructor who managed to reduce withholding tax from 30% to 0%?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Pak Instructor who managed to reduce withholding tax from 30% to 0%?

Is there any Pakistani Instructor who has reduced the withholding tax from 30% to 0%?

12 Replies

Asif Bhai,

Sometimes I have seen in my revenue reports tax decution are 15%, sometimes 25%, and sometimes 20% and I don't know why is this variation. 

This below message is displayed in my revenue report area

The US Internal Revenue Service requires Udemy to withhold tax from instructor payouts in certain circumstances. Learn more 

Your tax documentation has been approved. Based on your current status, your IRS withholding tax rate is 0%.

There is no tax udemy is charging from the sales of your course. Could you please tell me how you have submitted the Udemy Tax Form. In my account, they are constantly charging 30% deduction from each course.

Dear SyedOwais,

I also don,t know about this. I am a newbie in this field.

Have you done any payout? Means any dollars came actually in your hands?

@MuhammadAsi446 wrote:

Dear SyedOwais,

I also don,t know about this. I am a newbie in this field.

Yes, Recently I have withdrawn 15 $ from udemy to Payoneer and then into JazzCash. 19$ is in pending. 30% is deducted from each sale and getting around about 2$ per sale. What,s your condition?

Asi bhai..
Which one is better: 
Payoneer to bank account OR

Payoneer to JazzCash
AND why?

Yes zero percetaage from beggining. There are certain options you have to fill in order to get 0% tax. Moreover Pak-US has pact on zero tax on mutual basis. 

Can you share details? 

@Sijal_Ahmed wrote:

Yes zero percetaage from beggining. There are certain options you have to fill in order to get 0% tax. Moreover Pak-US has pact on zero tax on mutual basis. 

Please guide what options did u select right fully becuase I did two times but still getting 15%?

Sir can you please explain what to do? Udemy deducts  30% of each tax. May be I haven't submitted complete info in tax form. Please help brother. Will be great full 

I dont have those details now. But you may ask any income expert how to fill that form or you may consult YouTube vides on this topic. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors