Any takers for Psychiatry?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any takers for Psychiatry?

Hi all.

I am a Psychiatrist and I am planning to start a series of revision lectures for exam going Psychiatry trainees, interns and students of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology.

I was wondering if there are any takers for this kind of a course, and if yes, what do they expect from it. 

Please pour in your thoughts.

1 Reply

Hi @DrNehaSharma, did you do some research on Udemy to find out if there are similar courses already? Is there maybe even a lot of competition? If not, think about who would buy your course? What would they search for? If there is not much competition for the keywords you use, I think it's a great opportunity to create a course. 

If you find similar courses, read the comments that students leave. They tell you a lot about what they expect, also what they didn't like. So when you create your course, make sure that you cover the stuff they didn't like in other courses. This will give you a competitive edge!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors