cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appreciate your feedback on my first Arabic video

Go to solution

Hi everyone,

Assalamu alaykum fellow Arabic speakers

I am currently preparing my first course on Udemy. I have sent a test video but that might take some time. In the meantime I would appreciate receiving your feedback on this sample video.
My course is a quick overview of Scrum for beginners

Thanks
Hany
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hello @HanyOmar ,,,

I wish you all the best in your first course, I am PMP, so I understand your topic very well 🙂

I will give you my opinion honeslty, the material is clear and your teaching style is good, but the sound quality is not good, I can hear the noise at the background .. I't better to get a good quality microphone or ensure your recording environment is quite. 

I wish you all the best and good luck.

Regards, 

Soha 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @HanyOmar, glad to hear you're currently preparing your first Udemy course and that you already sent your test video. Have you already received a response from our review team? 

I'm also bumping this post in hopes that your fellow instructors can help and provide their feedback on your video. 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi

Yes, thanks, I did receive the reply from the review team re audio and video quality

Still hope that an Arabic-speaking instructor can provide feedback on the content and delivery

Hany 

Go to solution

Hello @HanyOmar ,,,

I wish you all the best in your first course, I am PMP, so I understand your topic very well 🙂

I will give you my opinion honeslty, the material is clear and your teaching style is good, but the sound quality is not good, I can hear the noise at the background .. I't better to get a good quality microphone or ensure your recording environment is quite. 

I wish you all the best and good luck.

Regards, 

Soha 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors