Approving course publishing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approving course publishing

Hi,

I am preparing my courses in flow its own logic an sending them for approvals. I am happy with the response times and thankfull to the team for this quick actions in these workload.

The courses i ahve sent recently have been approved and live but the one that i have sent 3 days earlier than those is still waiting and this is the most important lecture in my serial. All my courses refer to that one as suggested prerequisite.

Do you think that it is normal is something is missed by the team?

What would you suggest?

Thanks for all

6 Replies

Thank you so  much Carsten,

I had noticed that post and off course appreciate tthe work load of the team. My worry was about that my courses sent after the earlier one have been published, but not the earlier one. I thought that submission approval might have a que based on the date the courses were submitted, but it hink there is another logic behind it.

Thanks again,

Aydogan

@Abbie @ElianaC or @MariaG might have additional feedback.

Oo thanks.... 

Hi @AydoganArkis 

Yes, the team has a higher number than usual these days. You can feel free to bump your ticket by emailing the team from it again. Smiley Happy

@MariaG @CarstenMuessig ,

Thank you so much. Seems that it is published now...

Thanks...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors