Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps to create video course

Go to solution

Please what apps can i use to create my first udemy video course 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

You might find it helpful to take some of the courses on course creation. I learned a lot from courses offered by Phil Ebiner, Miguel Hernandez, Ron Houge, and others. Ron has a course just on setting up a home studio.

As for software, many of the instructors here recommend Camtasia on the PC and Screenflow on the Mac, but there are others, some of them free. If you Google "free alternatives to Camtasia" you should find them.

Hope this helps,

David

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MassimilianoAlf
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

If you mean what software, you can use OBS that is a free software for recording videos.

The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success (Paramhansa Yogananda)

Go to solution

You might find it helpful to take some of the courses on course creation. I learned a lot from courses offered by Phil Ebiner, Miguel Hernandez, Ron Houge, and others. Ron has a course just on setting up a home studio.

As for software, many of the instructors here recommend Camtasia on the PC and Screenflow on the Mac, but there are others, some of them free. If you Google "free alternatives to Camtasia" you should find them.

Hope this helps,

David

Go to solution

I love wevideo.com.  It's a cloud-based editor so you can access it from any device anywhere anytime.  Has all the features you need and is as easy as any of the easiest one's out there... designed for school kids to use.  Pricing, like most cloud systems, is monthly and it is very reasonable.

Go to solution
For editing: Adobe Premiere Pro
For audio recording: Audacity
For screen recording: Obs/Camtasia
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Open source software:

Screencasting: OBS

Video editing: Kdenlive, shotcut

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors