Assignment solving procedure??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment solving procedure??

Go to solution

Can anyone please explain how a student solves an assignment... to my understanding these are the steps

1. Students solve assignment and submits

2. Instructor gives feedback

3. At which step student can see the solution of assignment ?(right after submission)

I'm doubtful coz one of the students pasted the solution that i gave in answer.. i'm not sure from where did he copy it ?word to word is same even solution is not  copied from anywhere and i wrote the solution in my words.

Plz anyone tell me the process of solving assignment is the same i gave above or different?

I'm Confused...

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SarahNaseem567  Once you have submitted the feedback for the student assignment the student will receive a notification from Udemy, the notification will include a link to the summary page that features the feedback. You can check this article here if you want more details.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi! @SarahNaseem567 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! You have submitted the feedback for the student assignment .The student will receive a notification from Udemy. The notification will include a link to the summary page that features the feedback. However, Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SarahNaseem567  Once you have submitted the feedback for the student assignment the student will receive a notification from Udemy, the notification will include a link to the summary page that features the feedback. You can check this article here if you want more details.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Oh thanks a lot for giving the solution !!

Regards,,

Go to solution

Hi! @MeryMejia 

Congratulations for your help and support!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! God bless you!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Hi! @SarahNaseem567 

Thanks for your post!!! You have submitted the feedback for the student assignment .The student will receive a notification from Udemy. The notification will include a link to the summary page that features the feedback. However, Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors