Assignments for students

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignments for students

Go to solution

Hi Instructors,

I'm in the process of creating my first course, while creating an assignment which in this case is creating project model. Can i ask the students to email me the project they did to get it vet by me, is against udeudemy's terms & conditions. Please enlighten me,  thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AbhinavBudh204 I am afraid that it is not allowed to collect personal information from Students. If you want more information, please reach out to policy@udemy.com so they can provide you more details.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AbhinavBudh204 I am afraid that it is not allowed to collect personal information from Students. If you want more information, please reach out to policy@udemy.com so they can provide you more details.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Just a word of caution when creating assignments. My very first course was assignment based. I learned after my course had generated a couple hundred students, that once a student completes an assignment, they cannot go back and review it. This has caused a fair amount of angst with some of my students. 

Go to solution

That sucks! We need Udemy to fix this.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!