Assignments for students

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignments for students

Go to solution

Hi Instructors,

I'm in the process of creating my first course, while creating an assignment which in this case is creating project model. Can i ask the students to email me the project they did to get it vet by me, is against udeudemy's terms & conditions. Please enlighten me,  thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AbhinavBudh204 I am afraid that it is not allowed to collect personal information from Students. If you want more information, please reach out to policy@udemy.com so they can provide you more details.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AbhinavBudh204 I am afraid that it is not allowed to collect personal information from Students. If you want more information, please reach out to policy@udemy.com so they can provide you more details.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Just a word of caution when creating assignments. My very first course was assignment based. I learned after my course had generated a couple hundred students, that once a student completes an assignment, they cannot go back and review it. This has caused a fair amount of angst with some of my students. 

Go to solution

That sucks! We need Udemy to fix this.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors