Automatic Caption for new videos

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Caption for new videos

Go to solution

Hey,

I've just submitted my courser for review few days back and it generated Auto-caption. Caption was good and I was working on altering some parts. I also had to change an existing video that had the auto-caption already generated. Once I changed the video, the caption is not matching as the video is slightly different from the previous version. Will it generate new caption once the course is approved?

In this case, what's gonna happen if I'm gonna create a totally new section and upload videos? Will it create auto-caption? Or to make things worse.. will it create auto caption for everything including the one that's already edited..?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Jifry Issadeen every time you upload a new video, it will automatically create CC's for that video. It will only create for the new videos you have uploaded. 

Well done for correcting any errors - yes, it's very good - however, for the best experience for our students having it 100% is very useful for them.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Jifry Issadeen every time you upload a new video, it will automatically create CC's for that video. It will only create for the new videos you have uploaded. 

Well done for correcting any errors - yes, it's very good - however, for the best experience for our students having it 100% is very useful for them.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

//every time you upload a new video, it will automatically create CC's for that video. It will only create for the new videos you have uploaded.// Does this mean, it'll also create new caption video I've just changed? I mean, I had to change the video as the audio wasn't good..

Go to solution

After it has been approved by Udemy, then should the captions be correct.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors