Awaiting Feedback on Test Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting Feedback on Test Video

Go to solution

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of making my first Udemy course and I submitted a test video on April 22. However, until now I haven't received any feedback yet despite informing them thru  Udemy instructor support. 

I would like to know if others have experienced the same problem and how long did you wait before finally getting a feedback.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Just an update: Just now, I finally received a feedback for my test video. I hope those who have been waiting will get theirs too! 🙂

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Go to solution

I came into this Community to ask the same question.  I'm a new instructor.  Submitted my first test video a week and a half ago.  I've heard nothing back.  It says "Video in queue".  I think the submission page said it would take a couple days.  I'd like to know what's going on.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Justin-A and @Opalyn D

I'm very sorry to hear you haven't heard back about your test video yet. 

Can you please open a support ticket here to inquire about your status? 

Fingers crossed, you will receive feedback soon! 

Go to solution

Thanks for the advice! I just opened a ticket to inquire about my status.

Go to solution

Just an update: Just now, I finally received a feedback for my test video. I hope those who have been waiting will get theirs too! 🙂

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Yayyy! I am happy to hear that. I hope the feedback was good, and you can finally start with the course creation!🙌

Please, let us know if there is anything we can do for you 😊

Go to solution

The feedback was good in general, but Ana has mentioned about the sound being a bit muffled. Problem is I have recorded quite videos already. Should I  re-record them? 

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Opalyn D

I recommend re-recording them to have the best course quality possible out there.

You can also look at our Audio and Video solutions community section. 

There should be helpful information on how to improve the audio of course videos.

I wish you a lot of fun and success with your course creation 😊

Go to solution

I am having the same issue. 
Being waiting and it's saying video in queue.
Just received another automatic email from Udemy telling me 'You have xx:xx:xx: time left to publish.'
I don't want to record video before the test video review is back. 🙂

Maybe they can tell us 'You are queue number 193 in this video testing list.'

Shall see. 🙂

Go to solution

Hi, I uploaded two weeks ago another test video, but again i don't receive a review. When will I get a review and recommendations?

I just started with uploading the first videos of my course, so a review on the quality of the test video is urgent. I noticed that after uploading the videos there's a crack noise which is not there before uploading. What could be the reason?

Thank you for your reply in advance.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Opalyn D

I am sorry you still haven't heard back about your test video and that you are not happy with the audio of your uploaded file. 

Can you please reach out to our support team here to inquire about your test video status and the audio of your videos? 

Thank you! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors