Best Screen Recorder?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Screen Recorder?

Go to solution

Hi everyone,

Any suggestions on the best screen recorder. I want to record both myself on camera and share content on my screen. I don't want my face to be small. 

Thanks!! 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Mac users also have access to SCREENFLOW too.

Here's the link (not AFF) : https://www.telestream.net/screenflow/

I use Screenflow for all my screen capture videos. 

James Burchill

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Juriy
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

There's a very similar thread in "Published Instructor Club". I guess it would be also useful for this block. 

Here's a very brief summary:

1. Camtasia (is probably a winner, but I didn't count the voices). It is great and friendly, but not free. Works on all major platforms.

2. OBS - Open Broadcast Studio. It is great and free, in fact it is open-source. But it requires a little bit of a learning curve. Also works on all major platforms.

3. Mac users have an option to use QuickTime screen recording capabilities. It is also free, and super-simple, but AFAIK, it does not allow to combine screen recording with a camera stream (I may be wrong though).

Go to solution

Mac users also have access to SCREENFLOW too.

Here's the link (not AFF) : https://www.telestream.net/screenflow/

I use Screenflow for all my screen capture videos. 

James Burchill

Go to solution

I'm using Movavi video editing and screen recording software and am very happy with it so far. The screen recording program alone is about $40, I think. I bought it in a bundle with other software.

Go to solution

I need a free screen record that I can use and record along with my voice on Windows PC 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors