Beta tester can't figure out how to leave a review - and neither can I!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta tester can't figure out how to leave a review - and neither can I!

A beta tester for my first course is taking it in her Android phone and asked me how she can leave a review. I don't know if the app prompts for reviews like the website does, but after poking around for 20 minutes, I can't figure out how to leave a review from that app, either.

Am I missing something obvious? If so, how does one leave a review from the Android app? And if it can't be done, why not?

Thanks!

3 Replies

Hi @DavidBookbinder 

At the moment, the option of leaving reviews on the app is not available. You can read more about this here. This article outlines which course features are available on which platform (app or website). If you have any questions you can always contact the team at instructorsupport@udemy.com.

I hope this helps clarify anything!

Thanks for the clarification. What's the timeline for adding review capability to the app?

I imagine we miss quite a few reviews by students taking classes on the app being unable to leave reviews. 

There is no estimated timeframe. However, I'll be happy to share this with the team since they're collecting feedback. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors