COMMENTS AND RATINGS - STUDENT CAN'T DO IT WHY ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMMENTS AND RATINGS - STUDENT CAN'T DO IT WHY ?

Go to solution

Hi,

My student can't leave comments and ratings. They have completed the course, but when they try to add comments and a rating, they are redirected back to the shopping basket.

I couldn't find where to ask for technical support from Udemy.

Can somebody help me?

Isabelle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Isabelle585 There are three places you can go to leave a review while accessing your course on a laptop or desktop.

1. From the course cards on your My learning page.
  2. In the course player by clicking on Leave a rating.
  3. With the in-course prompt: while viewing the course you will be prompted to leave a review three times (beginning, middle, and end).

If they are having trouble leaving a review, please send them  to reach out to our Student Support team.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Isabelle585 There are three places you can go to leave a review while accessing your course on a laptop or desktop.

1. From the course cards on your My learning page.
  2. In the course player by clicking on Leave a rating.
  3. With the in-course prompt: while viewing the course you will be prompted to leave a review three times (beginning, middle, and end).

If they are having trouble leaving a review, please send them  to reach out to our Student Support team.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

thanks Eliana

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors