Can I keep uploading material after I submit my course to to be reviewed? Thanks , please

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I keep uploading material after I submit my course to to be reviewed? Thanks , please

Go to solution

I know this is not the support area but any help will be greatly apreaciated!!

I need to submit my course to be reviewed because they are going to delete my account, because they verification system failed.

I know I should have verified when my course was ready... but I forgot it for a moment...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AKerdisei to be able to submit your course for review, you'll need to verify your identity first , please check here to get more details about the verification process. Once your course is public you should be able to add new course material to learn more about this you can access here.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AKerdisei to be able to submit your course for review, you'll need to verify your identity first , please check here to get more details about the verification process. Once your course is public you should be able to add new course material to learn more about this you can access here.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors