Can I mention my email in the course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I mention my email in the course?

Go to solution

Hi, I am preparing a new course.

Every module ends with something like "if you have any question, please write it down here or send us an email at abc@abc.com"

it is allowed? I know udemy has its own answer/reply function, but I would like to give my personal email too

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @Occam-Consult, below are the guiding principles to consider when adding external links to your video.

• You may include your website, social media profiles, or contact information as a small watermark on your video throughout the lecture. Please do not use distracting placement or colors.
  • You may show your website, social media profiles, or contact information at the beginning or end of your lecture video as long as they only appear briefly on the screen. You may not use a full lecture to provide this information.

If you have more specific questions, please reach out to policy@udemy.com and the team will be happy to help!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hey @Occam-Consult, below are the guiding principles to consider when adding external links to your video.

• You may include your website, social media profiles, or contact information as a small watermark on your video throughout the lecture. Please do not use distracting placement or colors.
  • You may show your website, social media profiles, or contact information at the beginning or end of your lecture video as long as they only appear briefly on the screen. You may not use a full lecture to provide this information.

If you have more specific questions, please reach out to policy@udemy.com and the team will be happy to help!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors