Can I opt for Deals Program after creating a Course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I opt for Deals Program after creating a Course?

Dear Community, 

I have recently started selling courses on Udemy & want to know about the Deals Program. 

Can any of the instructors guide me on how should I opt for the Deals Program & will that be applicable to all the courses?  Do we have an option to sell at a particular price by signing into Deals Program and selling other courses at our price? 

Also, I tried finding the option of Deals Program under the Payout & Taxation Section - but it's not visible. 

It would be great if any of the instructors can guide me with all my doubts. 

Thank you. 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ProThoughts824 you have the option to enroll in the Udemy Deals Program for more information on the program, please click here. Enrolling in the Udemy Deals Program gives Udemy the option to promote your course, at a discount price of $9.99 (or equivalent to each student's country). Selection for promotion is not guaranteed.

2. Yes, by opting into the Udemy Deals program you agree to set all your courses under this agreement. 

3. This is visible under Payout settings from the dropdown menu, Under the payout options, click Manage Promotional Agreements.

If you will like to have more details, please send an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Udemy Community Moderator 

Eliana 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors