Can I sell as bundle?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sell as bundle?

Go to solution

Hi, I'm new to Udemy. I'm planning to create my course now. Is it possible for me to sell my courses as a bundle in Udemy? 

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Hypnodan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I've seen sales which look like Udemy have been trying out selling bundles, but as far as I am aware there isn't yet a way for us to bundle courses together to sell with a single link. It would be great if it does happen...

All the best

Dan

View solution in original post

LindsayMarsh
Community Champion

Go to solution

Right now, no, but a feature I would LOVE to see! I have a masterclass that is broken up into two parts, to be able to bundle those up and sell them together would be a game changer. 

Go to solution

Was trying to figure this out as there are instructors selling things they are calling "Bundles." These bundles seem to just be single courses where each section (Topic/Course) is being treated as one course in the bundle. While I suppose these are bundles, there does not appear to be any way to combine existing courses into an actual course bundle.

6 Replies
Hypnodan
Community Champion

Go to solution

I've seen sales which look like Udemy have been trying out selling bundles, but as far as I am aware there isn't yet a way for us to bundle courses together to sell with a single link. It would be great if it does happen...

All the best

Dan

Go to solution

Hi, 

Thank you so much for your reply. 

Hope we can sell courses as a bundle in Udemy soon. 😞

LindsayMarsh
Community Champion

Go to solution

Right now, no, but a feature I would LOVE to see! I have a masterclass that is broken up into two parts, to be able to bundle those up and sell them together would be a game changer. 

Go to solution

Was trying to figure this out as there are instructors selling things they are calling "Bundles." These bundles seem to just be single courses where each section (Topic/Course) is being treated as one course in the bundle. While I suppose these are bundles, there does not appear to be any way to combine existing courses into an actual course bundle.

Go to solution

At the moment there is not bundle option.

Some instructors have gone around this issue by organizing a course in sections, where each section is a course of its own. Then they title the big course "bundle",

It is more work, since you have to upload each lecture individually for as many courses as you want to have inside the bundle, but it can be done.

Don't forget to raise the price of the bundle.

Go to solution

Also ability to bundle with discount.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors